Numberall’s Model 137 is a motorized bench-top press designed for marking name plates and other flat objects. Bench-top mounting provides the benefits of saving valuable floor space, and keeping your larger presses available for other work.
Numberall’s Model 137 offers the following features:
- powered by 120 volts AC electricity – it can be used anywhere there is an outlet
- 1/4 horse power electric motor
- durable clutch and cam mechanism design
- a short, safe 3/16″ stroke
- cast iron “C” frame for distortion-free stamping
- no die cast parts
- compatibility with a variety of marking devices
This machine, like all of Numberall’s products, is made in the USA and can be modified by Numberall for many applications. Read the full product description of the Model 137 here.
Contact us today for more information by filling out the form on this page, or by giving us a call at 1-800-685-3072.