Numberall’s Model 136A is an air-operated bench-top press designed for marking name plates and other flat objects. Bench-top mounting provides the benefits of saving valuable floor space, and keeping your larger presses available for other work.
Numberall’s Model 136A offers the following features:
- air-cylinder generated power
- easy adjustment for part thickness
- a short, safe 3/16″ stroke
- cast iron “C” frame for distortion-free stamping
- low maintenance with few moving parts
- compatibility with a variety of marking devices
This machine, like all of Numberall’s products, is made in the USA and can be modified by Numberall for many applications. Read the full product description of the Model 136A here.
Contact us today for more information by filling out the form on this page, or by giving us a call at 1-800-685-3072.