Numberall Stamp and Tool Company designs metal marking equipment that is easy to use, and tough enough to handle any task you use it for. Our Model 94 Press is a prime example of these qualities. This press is best suited for stamping codes in which each part requires a different code. Its mono-character wheel with automatic character spacing makes this press easy to operate.
Here is how easy it is to use the Model 94 Press. If you’re a visual learner, you can follow along in this video demonstration.
- First, place the item to be stamped under the 3 clips.
- Loosen the table screw and move the table in or out based on where you want to start your line. The table is also adjusted up or down for the proper depth.
- Adjust for depth of impression using the knurled nut on the bottom of the press.
- Pull the handle down halfway and slide the table over to the right to start your line. Return the handle to the top of the stroke.
- Do not stamp on the first stroke of the handle. Bring the handle down half way, to produce a blank space, return the handle to the top of the stroke. You can then start to stamp on the next pull of the handle.
- Rotate the dial with your hand to the character you want to stamp.
- Pull the lever down to mark, then pull it up to space.
- Repeat steps 6-7 to finish your line.
- For multiple lines of text, once you finish a line, loosen the thumb screw and move the table in and align for the next line. Tighten the screw and repeat steps 4 to 8.
Along with being easy to use, the Model 94 is built to last. Its character wheels are engraved for accuracy, strength and alignment. Crafted from high grade tool steel, they are precision heat treated for severe usage and long life. Heavy duty cast iron construction is used throughout the machine. All parts are machined and no die cast parts are used. Various nests, strip holders and slides can be custom manufactured for use with the Model 94 Press. If you would like these custom parts for your machine, please specify this when placing your order. To learn more about the Model 94 Press or to request a quote, please contact us.