The method of operation is similar to the Model 98. The operation handle is pulled down until the marking device is in contact with the part. The shank is then struck with a hammer. This method reduces misalignment and illegible stamping by holding the marking device square with the part.
The Model 47 is compatible with many different marking devices that can be quickly interchanged:
• Models 70P, 80P, 83P, and 85P Numbering Heads
• 42 Character Dial and Shank
• Model 23P Type Holder
• Special Press and Trademark Dies
• Single-Wheel Rotary Stamps (shown in Model 47 photo)
• Single Letter or Figure Stamps (not shown)
The Model 47 Can also be used as an Arbor Press for small part removal or inserting.
It also can function as a Thread Tapping Device for Proper Alignment of the threading tool to the hole. Call for a quote on this version.